The Central Texas Aging, Disability & Veterans Resource Center through the Area Agency on Aging can assist you with the availability of the following services and community-based programs that will help you with your long-term support options.
- Benefits & Long-Term Care Options Counseling
- Short Term Care Coordination
- Caregiver Informational & Support Services
- Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan Enrollment
- Legal Awareness
- Nursing Facility Ombudsman
- Education and Training (Including Support Teams for Caregivers, Chronic Illness Self Management, Fall Prevention, Long-Term Care Planing and More).