The Texas Workforce Solutions Vocational Rehabilitation Services (TWS-VRS) can help people with physical or mental disabilities prepare for, find, or keep a job.
Division for Rehabilitation Services
- Employment Assessing and Planning
- Counseling to Assist with Obtaining or Maintain Employment
- Training in Job Skills and Behavioral Skills
- Hearing Exams, Hearing Aids and Other Communications
Equipment, and Interpreter Services
- Treatment and/or Therapy to Lessen Employment Obstacles
- Rehabilitation Technology such as Artificial Limbs, etc.
- Job Placement Assistance
Division for the Blind
- Rehabilitation, Counseling, Referral
- Services for Deaf-blind Individuals
- Technological Aids and Devices, Reader Services, Transportation
- Vocational Training